1. By using this website you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access and/or use this website.
2. We may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of this website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website.
3. The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
4. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on this website and all content located on the website shall remain vested in us. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website’s content in any way other than printing or downloading to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-
5. We are not responsible for the content of any third party websites that are accessible through this website. Any links to third party websites from this website do not amount to any endorsement of that website by us and any use of that website by you is at your own risk. We obtain a financial benefit from some of the links on this website, either when you click on them or when you visit the external site and later carry out a transaction.
6. The content of this website is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law) of any nature including those of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-
7. We shall not be liable for any losses or damage arising from the use of this website, regardless of the form of action and whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise. This includes (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages.
8. We do not warrant that functions available on this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-
9. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. The failure or delay of us to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive our right to enforce that right.
11. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.